Sell Your Diamond Jewellery
It’s time to unlock the hidden value of your diamond jewellery. Finding the right diamond buyer is important however because not everyone pays the same. Many ‘gold buyers’ can’t pay for diamonds at all. Fortunately, at Premier we have the expertise to help you. We’ve handled diamonds larger than 2 carats including fancy and branded cuts. Let us maximize the value of your jewellery.
Accredited Diamond Buyers
Premier is Kelowna’s Better Business Bureau A+ rated diamond buyer. We’re trained by the school that created the international diamond grading standard. We’ve been purchasing diamonds since 1995 and are Diamond Council of America members. We’re very pleased to have the best trained staff in Kelowna:
1 GIA Diamonds Graduate (Class of 2005) with another in training
2 DCA “Diamond Certified” buyers, another currently taking the course
3 GIA “Accredited Jewellery Professionals”
How Diamond Buying Works
- Bring your diamond jewellery to our store. Documents such as appraisals, certificates and receipts will increase what we can pay.
- Our diamond buyer will evaluate your diamond jewellery based on the 4 C’s (carat, clarity, color, cut)
- Any gold will be X-ray assessed for purity (completely non-destructive) and added to the value.
- The diamond buyer will provide you with a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL estimate of our CASH purchase offer.
- Once you accept we handle all of the paperwork – often in less than 10 minutes.
- Kelowna Bylaws require photo ID so please remember your Driver’s License, BCID, Passport etc.
- You’ll be paid in CASH before you leave so it’s completely secure.
Kelowna’s Diamond Buyer: a showcase
Below is a small example of some of the diamond jewellery we’ve purchased from our clients. As diamond buyer’s we enjoy the diversity of jewellery styles we see including some vintage and antique cut diamonds. As always, our store inventory is a great example of items we’ve bought. Take a look HERE.
1.75CT SI1 G/H
1.21CT VS1 K/L
1.11CT SI2 /F