Selling your gold, diamonds and watches is a simple, open process. We explain each step before proceeding. Here is what to expect:
- Gather your items. Remember any paperwork (appraisals, certificates, receipts) as it may increase value.
- Visit our store and speak with our gold buyer at your convenience – no appointment required.
- We assess the pieces you’d like a quote on. Quotes are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL.
- We will verify gold and diamonds using non-damaging X-RAY and thermal conductivity tests.
- Our gold buyer will present an offer for purchase. Payment is in CASH* before you leave.
- Once you accept we handle all of the paperwork – often in less than 10 minutes.
We are one of the few gold buyers to pay for diamonds because we SELL diamonds. Don’t be fooled by firms that buy gold but offer zero value on your 1/4 carat diamond!
*Values over $9,999.00 paid by bank draft due to FINTRAC regulations.
What Do We Pay?
Our buying model is different than traditional pawn shops or hotel buyers. Many gold buyers work on weight alone and quote ‘per gram’ buying prices. We dislike this because it doesn’t give value for diamonds, craftsmanship or name brand. Even broken jewellery may be worth extra because parts could be used to fix other pieces. Bring your items in and we’ll get you the best quote possible. We are very good at what we do, the proof is in our showcases and our SALES CATALOG. Trust the testimonials of our clients: