We’re excited to announce that we’ve returned to our regular “Pre-Covid” operating hours. It’s been a while so here’s a refresh:
- Monday – Saturday: 10AM – 6PM
- Sunday: Noon – 4PM
- Holidays: CLOSED
As we re-open fully we are complying with Worksafe and B.C. Health best practices to protect our team and our clients. More specifically:
- We have moved the majority of our inventory on-line to allow for easier viewing from the safety of your phone / home. Likewise, we are able to accept online payments for many transactions.
- We have installed vapor safety barriers to protect clients and team members while doing transactions.
- We have traffic flow and social distancing in place throughout the store and exterior areas.
- We have implemented occupancy limits (no more than 6 clients at once) to help maintain social distancing.
- We have reduced the number of intake stations to increase client spacing. We apologize if this creates a wait time but we feel the enhanced safety is worth it.
- High contact areas such as counters, door handles and similar surfaces are being washed several times a day with Lysol.
- We have alcohol based sanitizer available at several locations in the store.
- Merchandise is cleaned after being handled. We have purchased UV-C “food grade” sterilization equipment for jewellery.
- We have provided enhanced safety and sanitation training for all team members.
- Team members have access to gloves and masks if they wish to wear them. Please respect their decision to do so.
- We are refusing entry to anyone with visible signs of sickness (coughing, etc.)
- You are welcome to wear a mask in the store AFTER we have identified you prior to entry (done for security reasons).
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we adapt to the new requirements.