We’re Back Full-Time!
We’re excited to announce that we’ve returned to our regular “Pre-Covid” operating hours. Here’s a refresh:
- Monday – Saturday: 10AM – 6PM
- Sunday: Noon – 4PM
- Holidays: CLOSED
We are complying with Worksafe and B.C. Health best practices to protect our team and our clients. More specifically:
- We have moved the majority of our inventory on-line to allow for easier viewing from the safety of your phone / home. Likewise, we are able to accept online payments for many transactions.
- We have installed vapor safety barriers to protect clients and team members while doing transactions.
- We have traffic flow and social distancing in place throughout the store and exterior areas.
- We have implemented occupancy limits (no more than 6 clients at once) to help maintain social distancing.
- We have several HEPA air filtration/purifiers running during all open hours.
- We have installed privacy barriers between all intake stations to keep clients safe.
- High contact areas such as counters, door handles and similar surfaces are being washed several times a day with Lysol.
- We have sanitizer available at several locations in the store including each station and right as you enter.
- Merchandise is cleaned after being handled. We have purchased UV-C “food grade” sterilization equipment for jewellery.
- We have enhanced safety and sanitation training for all team members.
- All team members wear masks in compliance with health advisories. We request that you comply with this ruling while in our store.
- In accordance with Worksafe policy all team members participate in health checks every morning.
- You will be asked to show your face prior to entry. This is done for security reasons.
- We are refusing entry to anyone with visible signs of sickness (coughing, etc.)
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we adapt to the new requirements.
Updated: April 24, 2021